Friday, March 9, 2007

Maybe if I lose more hair, my head'll clear up.
My head, March 9, 2007. I suspect the nice lady who feeds me (she calls herself "Mommy") will rub my food on my head again today. At least she warms it & says sweet things to me when she's doing it. I saw my buddy, Evan's head yesterday. His scalp is perfect, and he's got a full set of new hair. I've gotta figure out how to get me some new hair. Mommy must like what I've got now, since she's always stroking the back of my head. It's nice.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Poor little guy! I wish there was something I could do to help but it seems like you're doing everything that's suggested out there. Hang in there, Vincent!

Unknown said...

Despite his cradle cap, he is looking mighty cute and babylicious! Sasha has little spots of cradle cap - she even had it on her eyebrows! I rubbed some of that Kiehl's moisturizer on her eyebrows and the cradle cap went away. Not sure if you guys still have some of that laying around...