It's been a pretty good, though slightly hectic week. We had to spend 2 days out of our house due to some plumbing problems. But, considering the circumstances, I think we managed well. We still have a couple of holes dug up in our yard as we wait for an inspector from the city to sign off on the work.
Here is the little one bedroom cottage we stayed at for one night while our sewage pipes were being replaced. It was quite cute. 

For Thanksgiving day, we packed up again, and headed down south a little for a night at Lucy's parents' house. They were so gracious to have us over for dinner, and let us crash there for the evening as well. This allowed us to lounge around the next morning and enjoy each others' company a little longer. Lucy made most of dinner, & everything turned out great, even my squash dish with inedible skin. Vincent was the life of the party.
I had a goal of getting up early (well, I get up early every morning) & going shopping. I haven't shopped on the day after Thanksgiving in years. I thought yesterday would be my day to brave the crowd. Alas, I stayed in bed while David got up and took care of baby. So sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment