So, I've been looking forward to cooler weather. But, not rain. It's inevitable here, though. One thing that I hope will make the rain more bearable is Vincent's new rain gear. I finally found pants, coat, and boots, after searching all summer long. Yeah, yeah, it was summer, but fall stuff comes out so early!
We have also been enjoying some hot chocolate with this cool weather. David and I got a cup at Fran's recently, and they made Vincent a tiny little taster cup complete with whipped cream and chocolate flakes. He LOVED it. We sat in their little store and all enjoyed our drinks together.
Here are a couple of pictures of Vincent in his gear.


1 comment:
Hey Anny, It has been a while- I check in on your blog from time to time and was just shocked at how big Vincent is! What cute raingear. Congratulations on your second pregnancy. We've been moving and insanely busy, but I'd love to connect up some time. Hope you are all doing well,
Alex Rowley
www.thespaceofgood.com
Post a Comment