Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Treatment

Sunday was Vincent's first Easter! He got to get dressed up as a bunny. We were given the outfit second hand, and I have to admit I was quite pleased that it fit him so perfectly! And, I don't feel bad that he only got to wear it once, since it is used. Yeah, the other little boys that came over to our house for Easter brunch got to wear "big kid" clothes, but they didn't have bunny ears & a cotton tail. Brunch turned out nicely. It was the first time David and I have entertained at the house since Vincent was born. We had about 15 adults & 5 kids, 4 of which are under 1 year of age. It was fun to have them all together, though we're not sure if they really cared that much themselves. Liam was barely awake, Katerina didn't seem too interested in the boys, and Evan & Vincent weren't sure what to think of the golden egg. Meanwhile, Oliver, who's 2, just wanted to blow bubbles & hunt for eggs.

Later that day, after everyone had left, we decided it was time for Vincent to have another cradle cap remedy treatment. Last week, Vincent was visited by his grandma & auntie from So Cal. While here, his aunt noticed that the cap was coming back. So, on went the olive oil & lavender mixture. We left it on for a few hours, brushed most of the flakes off his head, and gave him a bath. This treatment turned out well. I think it's because the return of the cap wasn't that bad. Ooh, and some of the hair he lost a few weeks back have been growing back.

No comments: