


Vincent's been working on this thing with his lips lately. He's been smackin' & puckering them. At first we thought he was hungry and would feed him. He very well may have been those times. But, then we would notice him doing it even after being fed. It was obvious he was no longer hungry, too. He's been doing this for a few days now. It's quite cute. He has also started reaching in front of him & grabbing toys. He now enjoys being in his bouncer and tries very hard to grab the dangling toys. He works so hard at it, and they are just far enough for him to touch & maybe hold on to parts of it, but they're attached so he can't bring them close to him & put it in his mouth. I think that confuses & frustrates him, but he seems content. I have mixed feelings over all this because I think it's great for him developmentally, but I also feel so bad for him. It's like a cruel game or something. Nonetheless, it's a place I can set him down in for a few minutes to give myself & him a break from one another. Yeah, I totally think he needs breaks from me from time to time. I can be a real hand full.
1 comment:
I love these pictures of Vincent!!! He is super cute! Good job mom and dad.
Post a Comment