Vincent kicked off his first Halloween with a baby party at his friend, Dylan's house. Here he is monkeying around with his girlfriend, Sasha. Vincent was a dragon. David was so nice to work a half day from home & go with us to the party. He was the only dad there, but the other babies, especially Eli, didn't seem to mind. There were two monkeys, a dinosaur, an unicorn, a lion, a ghost, a bumble bee, Vincent the dragon, and several others, but I can't remember them all! Oh, there was a very cute lobster, too!
This evening, I took Vincent out for a walk up to 15th Avenue, to see if they do any kind of Halloween festivities. His tail for the dragon won't fit in the baby carrier or the stroller so I dressed him up in this doggy coat & slippers he received as a gift. There wasn't anything happening on 15th Ave, but on our way back we hit the gold mine on 17th Ave. The houses were all decked out & there were so many cute little kids trick or treating. So, we decided to join them. I think Vincent was more excited to see the sites. He obviously didn't get it. Here he is with his very first Halloween candy, "apple coated watermelon Nerds." He chewed on the box & half a block later, it tore open & all the pieces spilled out on the sidewalk. In the end, we walked away with a loot of 5 candies, see below!



No comments:
Post a Comment