
Vincent & I went to the Seattle Aquarium yesterday with some other moms & babies. I, once again, forgot to bring my camera, so I don't have a picture. Instead, I have this one of Vincent carrying his teddy bear as if he's a dog.
After we left the aquarium, as I was loading Vincent into the car, I noticed that he smelled like poop. I figured I'd just change his diaper in the back of the Jeep. I gave him a pack of babywipes to play with, and he was an absolute angel. His booty was a little red from sitting in the poop for who-knows-how-long, so I decided to let him air out while I clean up & put stuff away. I looked back at him and there's a stream of pee coming from him. I didn't cover him up because I thought he'd stop soon, but it kept going! Luckily, I had a clean cloth diaper handy to clean up the pee that got on the car. I realized that there was also pee on his changing pad, his legs & his butt. The back of the Jeep is not that clean. There were leaves & such stuck to the cloth diaper, and I was finding myself trying to find a clean corner on the diaper to wipe him up. And, my little angel was no longer being an angel. Ahhh...precious moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment