Monday, December 8, 2008

Some photos

I thought I'd post some recent photos of Vincent. Enjoy!
Here he is having a semi-pureed meal: whole wheat noodles in a sauce I made by pureeing sauteed mushrooms & sauteed zuchinnis (separately). He won't eat either of those things if he actually knew they were in his noodles. He's also having a banana/blueberry milkshake. I'm in love with the Magic Bullet blender to get my child needed nutrients!
This past weekend, Vincent received his first Christmas and birthday gifts for this year. Here he is opening them up. It was very exciting! I think he's going to love both events when they come around.

This morning, Vincent was pointing to something on the dining table. I think it was my laptop, trying to get me to show him this online book from http://www.onemorestory.com/. Instead, I grabbed these sunglasses and put them on his head. It disstracted him from the computer & he kept them on the rest of breakfast. He also posed for me, pretending to eat his sausage. I think he finally ate that piece 10 minutes later.
These last two photos were taken today in the toddler class we take together at the Seattle Central Community Collge. Today was our last class of the quater, so I thought that I should finally take a camera with me for the first time since we started taking the class in January.
Here's Vincent "cooking" away. And, one with the streamers during circle time. I can't believe he was still crawling when we started this class. Now, he sings along with the songs, dances, does art, runs around, and knows many of the names of his classmates!

No comments: