Saturday, January 3, 2009

Two Year Check Up

Happy New Year!

The year ended with us taking Vincent to his two year check up. It went very well. He got to stand with shoes & jacket off, but the rest of his clothing on, on a regular scale, and get his height measured while standing up against the wall ruler. He liked the scale, but not the ruler. He weighed in at 25.8 lbs, which is 50.75%, and he is 35 inches tall, which is 75%. His doctor said that he can now go on either 2%, 1% or fat free milk - our choice. David wants to stick to 1%, but I do the shopping around here, so I voted for fat free. I've been looking forward to buying just one type of milk! Fear not, my love, David, whole milk will be back in this household again in just over a year - unless baby #2 is allergic to dairy.

The cutest part about this two year check up is this:

No comments: