In the gym, waiting for ages 0-3 to be called.Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter 2008
Although today has been a low key, typical Sunday for the Hunt3, yesterday was our not-so-typical Saturday. We headed across the street around 9:45am to participate in the community center Easter egg hunt. Let me just say, as a side note, that I really appreciate being just across the street from a place like Miller Park. Due to some mis-publication of start time for the hunt, we were early. We had walked over there with no diaper bag, and worried that with the extra time, we may have a pooper. David just walked back home to get it. Then, I realized we forgot the camera, so I just walked home to get that. All with time to spare for the hunt. And, aren't you glad we got the camera? Check it out!
In the gym, waiting for ages 0-3 to be called.
In the gym, waiting for ages 0-3 to be called.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment