Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spilled Milk & The Darn Cat: A two part post

Part 1
Our kid is pretty darn cool. Friday morning (I think), Vincent is having milk in his sippy cup. He spilled some on the floor. What does he do? He walked over to the stove, pulled the dish towel off the door handle, walked back to the spilled milk, wiped it up, and handed the towel to David. Yeah, I KNOW! (spoken in the tone of 'Monica' from the old NBC show, Friends) Pretty cool! I, unfortunately, missed it, but David hasn't had a chance to post & tell the story himself, so this is all just hearsay.
Part 2
Stella. This, is Stella.
Looks sweet and innocent enough, right? Wrong. Take a better look.
This is the face of mischief.
Tonight, she decided to go into Vincent's room after he had gone down for bed for about an hour and a half. His door was ajar, which normally isn't an issue. Not only did she decide to go into his room, but she jumped into his crib. I heard her, and got up to see what was going on. I noticed the open door, and when I peeked inside, she jumped out of the crib, leaving Vincent there, sitting up and apparently in shock or something. Luckily, she didn't do anything to him but scare him. It took us over an hour to get him back to sleep. This included lots of patting & rubbing on the back, bounching, rocking, and finally, nursing back to sleep. That darn cat!

No comments: