Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter Eggs & Caffeine


Vincent learned about Easter eggs today. Well, at least the plastic ones with stuff inside. At first, I just put a few around the house and let him "hunt" for them. It was more like me pointing them out to him. He would get one & open it, so after a while, I thought, "Hmmm. I should put something in some of them." I put toasted o's in a few of them, and when he discovered they were inside, it was party time! Well, maybe not a party to most people, but for a one year old, it's pretty exciting. We definitely need to do something for Easter now!

As for caffeine, I've been drinking so much coffee these days, ever since I've started to nurse less. Yesterday, I decided to take a one day break. I had such a bad headache by about 4pm, and I even woke up with a headache this morning. Needless to say, I had a cup of Joe this morning. I'm an addict.

No comments: