What did we do this weekend? Not a whole lot. I'm hoping that I didn't make some major commitments to anyone, but spaced out in actually writing it down in my day planner. When we woke Saturday morning & David asked what we had going on this weekend, all I could come up with was, "nothing." Well, except we had Mandarin class on Sunday.
We had a weekend free to do whatever the heck we wanted! Chores, cleaning, catching up on this or that...but, we really didn't do much at all. I feel like there was a lot of eating, but even that's not really true. Neither of us felt particularly great this weekend anyway.
But, this afternoon, we decided on an little outing to Madrona Park, then getting some cupcakes across the street. While at the park, someone fell. No, not the 22 month old toddler who can't stand still, but his 32 year old mother. Yup, I lost my balance and fell forward, tearing open my jeans, and gashing up said knee. All because I was rushing over to comfort Vincent when he started crying because I was on the other side of a fence from him, and trying to walk around to his side. Funny thing is, I fell while he was crying, but then he said something like, "Mama fall down," and then stopped crying and went on his merry way to play...not even coming anywhere near me, after making such a fuss about me being on the other side of the fence. I swear, I don't understand toddlers.
Later on, he was playing in a huge pile of leaves. It was so darn cute, but every picture I tried to take with my phone came out bad. So, you'll just have to use your imagination.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment