Sunday, November 30, 2008

Feeling Better

Vincent is feeling better. After one rough night of sleep, we took him to see the doctor, and it seems like the antibiotics worked immediately. But, with a recovering child, comes a more cranky child. When he wasn't feeling well, he was just mellow, & wanted to cuddle more. This always happens. After he's had an illness, when he's on the mends, he goes through a few days of being difficult. He's gotten more energy to complain, but not quite enough energy to make any sense of himself. At least that's how it seems. I have to say that I'm glad David was here with me over the weekend, rather than me having to do it on my own on the weekdays. We can give each other breaks. It wasn't too bad, and you can't get mad at him because you know he can't help himself.
On another subject...one I said I won't talk much about...I'm HUGE! I dared to compare photos of myself from my last pregnancy. Yikes! Wanna see?
This is me pregnant with Vincent at 27 weeks:
Here I am, this time around, at 26 weeks:
Yes, each pregnancy is unique, and you tend to look bigger, sooner, the second time around...but yeah, I'm big!
**Okay, I just happened to read this old posting: http://vincenttomi.blogspot.com/2008/03/1st-quarter-review.html
Looks like I had the same comments (towards the end of that post) about Vincent, when he feels sick & is on the mends, even back then...

No comments: