I got the Rufus Wainright, Release The Stars, album months ago. I played the CD, thought it was okay, but didn't really pay much attention. It was playing, in the background, while I hung out with Vincent, doing whatever it is we do in our daily lives. I might have even thought it a little boring at the time (the album, not playing with my kiddo - or maybe I was bored with him, too!).
But, today, while Vincent is napping, and I should be doing something more productive, I suddenly realized that I should be catching up on my music listening while he naps and I fart around online. Popped in the earphones, chose good ol' Rufus, and WOW...I'm really liking this album. Funny how things sound differently when you can actually listen. It's a good general lesson in life, huh?
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment